Dogus University International Full-Time Student Admission
Foreign student admissions for the academic year of 2014 - 2015 have been started!
The candidates can apply for Doğuş University undergraduate programmes by submitting the required documents. They can either submit the document in person or send them via e-mail/mail/fax. The documents required for application must be translated if they are written in any language other than Turkish or English.
· The application form which has been filled. (Please make sure that all the parts were filled completely and all the documents were attached.)
· If available, a copy of the original exam result regarding High School Exit Exam ratified by Higher Education Council (Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc.) or the exams taken in the last two years and considered equivalent to University Entrance Exam (SAT, etc.),
· A copy of high school diploma certified by a notary or the consulate, (If not graduated, an approved document showing that the student will graduate by the beginning of 2014-2015 academic year.)
· The transcription. The original transcription, approved by the school director and showing the courses and the grades,
· If received, the copy of a certificate of competence in English which is accepted by the university,
· The copy of the passport pages or identity card that include the photo and the identity information,
For online application: http://development.dogus.edu.tr/DuOnkayit/yabanci-ogrenci.aspx
For more information: http://www.dogus.edu.tr/en/studentaffairs/foreign_student_requirements.asp